UPDATE: 30/12/2010: CIRCULAR- Issue of Offical Transcripts/PDC/Extract of Marks Cards at VTU -Regional office , Banglore. (1.7MB, PDF)
If you need the VTU Provisional Degree Certificate, just download it from here and take a print-out!
I searched a lot for this and finally got it from my friend, Shravan. So I’m putting it up here so that it helps you all!
A short How-To on how to apply for a PDC
1. Obtain a DD of Rs. 200/- drawn in favor of “The Finance Officer, VTU” payable at Belgaum.
2. (Optional) Make a Xerox copy of your DD.
3. Write your details: Name, USN, cell phone number etc. behind the DD.
4. Send to “Office of the Registrar (Evaluation), Visvesvaraya Technological University, Jnana Sangama, Belgaum – 590018, Karnataka, India” as a speed post.
5. (Optional) You can track the status of your envelope at http://services.ptcmysore.gov.in/speednettracking/
6. Wait for about 30 days and you should have your brand new PDC at your doorstep!